Procurement, Service Level Agreements and Contracts: module slides download
- IIS Procurement Toolkit (PHII): supports IIS teams in attaining their performance and sustainability goals by providing guidance on adhering to best practices in the procurement process.
- IIS Functional Model (PHII): provides a framework and terminology for conveying and communicating the core functions, capabilities and attributes of an immunization information system (IIS).
- IIS Baseline Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) (PHII): provides guidance on drafting baseline functional and non-functional requirements for an IIS to clarify minimum expectations for what IIS technology must do and how it must operate to support IIS Functional Standards and programmatic and immunization partner needs.
- IIS Functional Model Assessment (PHII): provides a worksheet to assess and identify areas of opportunity across functions, capabilities, and technical attributes as depicted in the IIS Functional Model.
- IT Services Worksheet (PHII): includes a breakdown of sample information technology (IT) related services that immunization/IIS programs might expect from an IT service provider, such as a vendor, to include in a service level agreement (SLA) or other contractual mechanism.