Follow PHII to stay apprised of career opportunities as they become available.
Through our affiliation with Emory University, we can offer Task Force employees a broad array of resources and employee benefits. Our diverse, talented workforce has a wide spectrum of abilities, accomplishments, and interests, and we apply them both at work and in the community. Your Task Force colleagues will be exceptional men and women who have education and experience throughout the field of public health.
We value diversity in people and ideas. We support the principles of equal opportunity and equal representation. The Task Force actively recruits, hires, trains, retains, and promotes employees on the basis of their qualifications and without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.
Our organizational culture looks to bring staff together with these core values:
- Collaboration We believe that partnerships are essential and that organizations working together have a much greater impact.
- Global health equity and social justice We work to provide all people, especially those living in the greatest poverty, with opportunities to lead healthy, productive lives.
- Stewardship We pride ourselves on the wise and judicious management of the resources entrusted to us.
- Consequential compassion We link compassion to effective actions by being aware of the suffering of others, understanding the causes of that suffering, and engaging in informed actions to alleviate it.
In a recent workforce survey, staff remarked on our:
- Transparent leadership
- Great benefits, including professional development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Mission-driven, entrepreneurial culture
- Work-life integration
- Respect for staff as both people and employees
- Emory University affiliation and related opportunities
- Emphasis on diversity and inclusion
The Task Force is an Equal Opportunity Employer.