Follow PHII to stay apprised of career opportunities as they become available.
Our organizational culture looks to bring staff together with these core values:
- Collaboration We believe that partnerships are essential and that organizations working together have a much greater impact.
- Global health equity and social justice We work to provide all people, especially those living in the greatest poverty, with opportunities to lead healthy, productive lives.
- Stewardship We pride ourselves on the wise and judicious management of the resources entrusted to us.
- Consequential compassion We link compassion to effective actions by being aware of the suffering of others, understanding the causes of that suffering, and engaging in informed actions to alleviate it.
In a recent workforce survey, staff remarked on our:
- Transparent leadership
- Great benefits, including professional development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Mission-driven, entrepreneurial culture
- Work-life integration
- Respect for staff as both people and employees
- Emory University affiliation and related opportunities
- Emphasis on diversity and inclusion