The American Immunization Registry Association (AIRA) is a membership organization that exists to promote the development and implementation of immunization information systems (IIS) as an important tool in preventing and controlling vaccine-preventable diseases. AIRA makes a wealth of free resources available to the IIS community through its resource repository. Some resources that are of particular relevance to procurement processes are linked below.
- From Requirements to Go-Live: The Epic Journey of an IIS Platform Transition, Oregon, 2012
- New and Existing Acquisition Mechanisms to Support IIS Strategic Initiatives, CDC, 2016 AIRA National Meeting
- AIRA Discovery Session: Navigating the Procurement Journey, 2019
- Procurement Projects: Yes, They Really Are Projects!, 2019
- AIRA Discovery Session: Considerations When Documenting IIS Service-Level Expectations, 2019