DMI leads from 59 jurisdictions, who are recipients of the Epidemiology and Laboratory Capacity for Prevention and Control of Emerging Infectious Diseases (ELC) cooperative agreement, take part in community calls.
The DMI Learning Community calls:
- Provide a deeper understanding of the overall data modernization initiative,
- Share practical knowledge, skills, and resources,
- Build partnerships with colleagues in the area of data modernization,
- Engage with peers to share best practices, and
- Collaborate to identify solutions to common challenges.
A project collaboration workspace, Circle houses meeting materials and recordings, documents and files, and facilitates interactive conversations through the use of message boards and forums. Between the learning community monthly calls and the interactive Circle site, staff have multiple avenues to collaborate with other jurisdictions working on similar data modernization projects.
Learning community calls are specifically for data modernization initiative leads or the core team involved in building data modernization capabilities and capacity within their health department. There is no limit to how many staff from each jurisdiction can sign-up for these calls.
Calls occur on the third Thursday of every month, unless otherwise specified, and last one hour, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.
JOIN THE DMI LEARNING COMMUNITY
Frequently asked questions
Download full FAQ document.